$C$-dense (mixing) Axiom A flows
- speed of mixing
- asymptotic expression for the number of periodic orbits
- is $\varphi_1$ intrinsically ergodic?
- direct proof of mixing of measures
- analogue of $h(f) \geq \log |\lambda| $
- understand det$(Id - A) $ as an invariant; relation to $\zeta (0)$
- stability of $C$-density for attractors
- condition on $g$ so that $\Sigma_A (g) $ is analytically or $C^\infty $ embeddable as a basic set.
- can a closed orbit of an Anosov flow be null homotopic?
The answer to part 9 is known
The answer to part 9 is known to be negative (no zero homotopic orbits) for codimension $1$ Anosov flow,
See Plante, J. F.; Thurston, W. P.
Anosov flows and the fundamental group.
Topology 11 (1972), 147–150.
Add a new comment